- As the winning bidder, how can I pay for the item I’ve won, and how long do I have to complete the transaction?
Once the auction closes, if you are the winning bidder you will receive an email from email@example.com notifying you to complete your transaction. You will have 2 business days to complete your payment.
- Will I receive a receipt for my purchase?
Yes, we will send confirmation of your purchase via email.
- Once purchased, how long will it take for my item to arrive?
Works will be shipped within 30 days of the auction ending. We will notify you once your item ships. Please keep in mind that order shipment for certain items are handled by the donor, and Architecture for Change Inc. is not liable for shipping delays.
- Does ARCH ship internationally?
Yes, international shipping is available. Shipping rates depend on the country of origin and the destination country. All customers are responsible for any additional tax and duties that may apply.
- Is my purchase returnable or refundable?
The products are sold “as-is”. All sales are final and may not be returned or exchanged. If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way, please reach out to ARCH at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help however we can.
- How much of my purchase is donated to a charitable organization?
100% of net proceeds are donated to organizations working towards improving the diversity and inclusion of underrepresented youth in architecture and design education. We define net proceeds as the total amount the item sold for, minus transaction fees, platform fees, administrative fees, printing (if applicable), and shipping (if applicable). Net proceeds will be donated to the Desiree V. Cooper Memorial Fund.
- Is ARCH a registered charity?
ARCH is a registered non-profit corporation in the state of New York, but it is not a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entity. Our fiscal sponsor is the Architects Foundation, a registered 501(c)(3) organization, EIN 59-3819154.
- Is my purchase tax-deductible?
We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor. They can inform you if this purchase will be tax-deductible.
- I contributed an artwork - is my donation tax-deductible?
We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor. They can inform you if this donation will be tax-deductible.